The health and safety representative course ensures learners understand the OHS act, legislation and provides them with an all-round knowledge of health and safety.
- Introduction to health and safety
- The health and safety representative introduction and functions
- Legislative history
- The Constitution
- Understanding the act and regulations
- Department of Labour/legislation
- Important sections of the Act
- Health And Safety Representative appointment letters and monthly inspection sheets
- Incident and accident investigations process and objectives
- Department of labour Annexure forms
- Health and safety committee meetings
Call For a Quote:
072 360 9601
What Are The Prerequisites?
- Must Be Proficient In English
How long is this course ?
Who accredits this course?
Department Of Labour
For How long is the certificate valid?
This course is very practical and teaches the learner the requirements and functions of the health & safety representative in the working environment.