First Aid Level 2
This Course Takes More Detailed And In-Depth Look At First Aid
- Revision Of First Aid Level 1
- Anatomy And physiology
- One And Two Rescuer Adult, Child & Infant CPR
- Injuries To Joints
- Chest Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Multiple injury management
- Abdominal Pelvic injuries
- Chest pain, diabetes, epilepsy And
- Environmental illnesses & injuries
- Drowning & diving accidents
- Poisoning, bites And stings
- Rescue carries
Call For a Quote:
072 360 9601
What Are The Prerequisites?
- Learners Mus Be 16 Years And Older
- Must Be Proficient In English
- In Possession Of A Valid First Aid Level 1 Certificate
How long is this course ?
Who accredits this course?
Department Of Labour
For How long is the certificate valid?
First Aid Level 1
The First aid Level One course covers basic adult anatomy and physiology.
First Aid Level 3
This Course Is The Most Advanced Department Of Labour First Aid Course
Basic First Aid
ASHI Basic First Aid was created to help students develop basic first aid knowledge, skills and the confidence to respond to emergencies.